Is your procurement function using a platform-inspired approach to transcend savings from simply spend management? If not, then now might be the time. Join Pierre Mitchell and Julien Nadaud, chief product officer at Determine, tomorrow at 10 a.m. CST for Designing the Procurement Virtual Factory — Reinventing Procurement Through a Platform. Pierre and Julien will focus on the digital requirements to support new procurement and spend approaches, as well as how technology firms are trying to cope in a brave new world.
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
- Rethinking and Reclaiming “Tail Spend”: 6 Key Variables to Consider
- Beyond the Traditional SRM Scorecard: Supplier Management Metrics to Diagnose Your Supplier Management Operations (Part 1: Search and Enablement)
- Work Intermediation Platforms: Examples Within 3 Basic Categories
- Top 10 Airline Sourcing Strategies
- ClientLoyalty: Vendor Snapshot (Part 3) — Summary and Competitive Analysis
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- Human Capital Innovation (Part 1): Technology, Talent and a New Playbook for Organizations
- Supplier Diversity Success Story: How an MBE Partnership Won a $100M+ Contract
- What is Supplier Management? Here’s a Primer
- Sustainable Nutella: A New Report on Palm Oil Supply Chain Transparency
- 3 Reasons Why Procurement Needs to Worry About Mexico
Latest TechnologyLatest Technology
- Emerging Procurement Platform Trends and Technologies: Webinar Tomorrow
- Digital Technology and Contingent Workforce & Services: What You Need to Know
- Coupa’s Release 17: Features and Approach
- Rethinking Sourcing Suites and Their Sub Components — Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant
- AllWork Launches Innovative On-Demand Work Platform for Retail and Brands
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
- Deriving Competitive Advantage from a Sustainable Supply Chain
- The State of Sustainable Procurement: Latest EcoVadis/HEC Barometer is Released
- 3 Insights for Procurement from aPriori’s Cost Insight Conference
- 4 Habits That Can Sink a Procurement Consultant’s Career
- ERP or Best-of-Breed (BoB)? Here’s How to Quickly Settle That Whole Thing
Latest General NewsLatest General News
- Base Oils Up for the First Time Since 2010
- Afternoon Coffee: US Economy Shows Several Signs of Continued Growth, A Neural Network for Rap
- Digital Strategy and Talent Gaps: Insights from Deloitte’s 2017 CPO Survey
- Afternoon Coffee: Wal-Mart Tears Down Wall Between In-Store and Online Buyers, EU Ratifies Canada Trade Deal
- The Millennial CPO: How Will the New Generation Transform the Supply Chain Profession?
Latest Incendiary TidbitsLatest Incendiary Tidbits
- Breaking Down Global Silos (Part 1): Did Rio Ruin Houston’s New ERP Launch?
- Will Trump Deregulate Employment to Create New Jobs, Gigs or What?
- The Untimely Demise of FMS: Gone, Buried and All But Forgotten
- Beware the 4IR and AI — Or Should Procurement Embrace It?
- How I Left the Corporate Office to Run My Own Consultancy