The Institute for Supply Management's PMI rose in June, while the same official metric remained stagnant in China. Afternoon Coffee brings you the latest in procurement and supply chain news.
The global powers don’t agree on a whole lot but they do agree on one thing: there are substantial benefits to accelerating cash in the supply chain. The US government, UK and European public sectors are all convinced that there are benefits, but what those benefits are exactly may not be well known. From our sister site Trade Financing Matters comes this new, FREE research download: Accelerating Early Payment: Techniques and Approaches for Accelerating Cash in the Supply Chain. David Gustin, executive editor, outlines the specific benefits of accelerating cash in the supply chain as well as current alternatives and the pros and cons of different models for buying and supplying entities. Get your copy today!
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
- Analyzing the Tradeshift/C2FO Partnership: Much More Than Meets the Discounting Eye
- Examining the Implications of the BravoSolution/Verian Partnership
- Work Intermediation Platforms – The Emergence of New Labor Services Ecosystems
- Best of Spend Matters Network – Week of June 22
- Making the Case for M&A With Procurement Technology Firms: A Case-Based Analysis
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- Can SupplierPay Link Supplier Diversity to Early Payment?
- 3 Classes of Technology to Support the Distance-Based Procurement Equation
- CXC Corporate Services Underscores Growing Need to Field and Manage Global Contract Talent
- Think Distance and Not Global in Procurement Around the World
- On the Death of Global Sourcing and the Rise of Distance as a Key Procurement Equation
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
- The Independent Workforce “Big Picture” – Services Procurement Professionals Take Note
- Work Market Expands To Third-Party Services Providers — Why You Should Care
- Procurement Lessons From a Surprising Source: the 1980s
- Is Your Supply Chain Disaster-Proof?
- Increase Visibility, Improve Supplier Management: A Procurement Wish List
Latest General NewsLatest General News
- Afternoon Coffee: US Manufacturing Picks Up, China Factories Sluggish
- Pedal to the Metal: Punching Early Payment Into Overdrive in the Supply Chain
- Spend Matters 50/50: Vortal – A Provider to Watch in 2015
- Afternoon Coffee: Natural Gas Prices Fall, United Airlines Looks to Alternative Fuel
- Tradeshift to Provide App for Working Capital through C2FO Partnership
Latest Incendiary TidbitsLatest Incendiary Tidbits
- When Companies Continue to Work with Problematic Suppliers – Is This Normal?
- Sustainable Procurement – Is ‘Right-to-Work’ the Preferred Sustainable Sourcing Criterion?
- Americans Eat 800+ Hot Dogs on Memorial Day and Other (Less Gross) Stats on The Holiday Weekend
- PeoplePerHour Seems Like They Need a Few More People Themselves!
- I’ve Joined Twitter! Stay Tuned for ‘Less Filtered’ Findings