SAP Ariba announced it intends to make its applications available in China by the end of 2016. P2P provider Vroozi announced it raised $4 million in growth equity, which it will use to target growth in the United States and Europe and expand development in key functional areas. Afternoon Coffee brings you the latest in procurement and supply chain news.
The majority of industries are required to depend on inputs that aren't neatly packaged in their respective boxes. This leads to unique purchasing challenges, especially in the case of the research lab, which depends on diverse suppliers and information sources, each with their own unique handling and exposure compliance rules. How to Connect Inventory with Research Procurement: A Global Pharmaceutical Company's Journey, by the Spend Matters Analyst Team, presents how one global pharmaceutical research leader drives procurement success. This research brief is available for complimentary download and is sponsored by SciQuest.
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
- Procurement Agility Requires an Entirely New Platform-Based Approach
- Concerned About Vendor Credential Compliance Risk? Now There May Be a Way to Rest Easier: GIS
- Statess (State of Flux): Vendor Snapshot (Part 3) — Competitive & Summary Analysis
- Statess (State of Flux): Vendor Snapshot (Part 2) — Product Strengths & Weaknesses
- Statess (State of Flux): Vendor Snapshot (Part 1) — Background & Solution Overview
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- Understanding the KellyOCG Talent Supply Chain Maturity Model
- Restaurants & Retailers Clean Up Supply Chains, Remove Antibiotics and Harmful Chemicals
- 5 Changes MSPs Can Make to Adapt to the ‘New Normal’ in the Worldwide Workforce
- A Busy October In the Independent Workforce Solutions Space (Part 1)
- PSF Asks ‘What Went Wrong’ With CPS Sole-Source Contract Scandal
Latest TechnologyLatest Technology
- Integrating SAP MM and P2P: When ERP and E-Procurement Must Do a Two-Step ‘Buy’ Together
- ShiftPixy Wants to Slay the Gig Economy Compliance-Risk Dragon
- Maven, an ‘Expertise-as-a-Service’ Platform: WIP of the Week
- Reinventing Supplier Data and Intelligence Businesses: The Premise
- What Procurement Processes are Organizations Automating the Most?
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
- ICYMI: What Does Polymorphism Have to Do with Procurement? Everything!
- Survey Shows Value of Procurement Early Involvement
- Lessons From the Bagel Man to Tackle Procurement Fraud
- Strategic Irrelevance: The Real Cost of Getting Lost in the Weeds
- Achieving Bottom Line Success – Techniques Of Top-Performing Accounts Payable Organizations
Latest General NewsLatest General News
- Afternoon Coffee: Ariba Goes to China, Vroozi Annouces New Funding
- Staffing Innovator Genesys Talent Closes $2.1M Seed Round
- MetalMiner Week in Review: Welcome Back to Earth, Metal Prices!
- Intuit QuickBooks Self-Employed and Etsy Partner: Is it Relevant to Procurement?
- Gartner Names Penn State as Top Supply Chain Undergraduate Program
Latest Incendiary TidbitsLatest Incendiary Tidbits
- Procurement Lessons From the Cast of Friends
- Guns, Platforms, the Circular Economy and ‘an Immodest Proposal’
- What Procurement Practitioners Have Been Waiting For: The Chuck Norris API
- ‘Richard, If We Want to Build the Platform, All We Need to do is … Build the Platform’
- A/P and A/R Hook up in Best Procurement Parody Video Ever