Wal-Mart is aggressively cutting its grocery prices to fend off competition from low-cost rivals including Aldi and even Amazon. The Hackett Group announced a partnership Thursday with Symphony Ventures to help enable companies’ digital transformation. Afternoon Coffee brings you the latest in procurement and supply chain news.
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
- AnyData Solutions: Vendor Snapshot (Part 3) — Summary & Competitive Analysis
- AnyData Solutions: Vendor Snapshot (Part 2) — Product Strengths & Weaknesses
- AnyData Solutions: Vendor Snapshot (Part 1) — Background & Solution Overview
- Vendor Summary Report: Invoice-to-Pay SolutionMap℠ Q2 2017
- Measuring the Procurement Technology User Experience: More Than Just a Pretty Screen (Part 1)
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- Conflict Minerals Update: Perspectives on the SEC’S Latest Move
- Apple Achieves 100% Cobalt Supply Chain Mapping (Plus: Lessons for Supply Chain)
- On Expense Management, Mileage Fraud and GPS: An Interview with Runzheimer’s Mike Bassi
- ICYMI: Tackling the Complex, Multifaceted “Hairy Beast” of Risk Management
- Where to Find Sustainably and Ethically Made Apparel? Ask Project JUST
Latest TechnologyLatest Technology
- Tackling Procurement’s Digital Transformation Capability Gap
- Labor Automation Software: The Time for Adoption is Now
- Disruptive Technology Meets Strategic Procurement: Short-Term and Long-Term Outcomes
- Forrester’s Artificial Intelligence Report Spawns 10 Hot Technologies — For Procurement, Which Ones Matter Most?
- Predictive Procurement Gets Real
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
- Scouting and Retaining Young Supply Chain Talent: A (Millennial) Recruiter’s Experience
- Picture Your Procurement Strategy as a Pyramid
- Must-Know Practices for Adopting Contingent Workforce/Services Procurement Technology
- Procurement as a Service (Part 2): Learning from Service Providers in Other Industries
- Procurement as a Service (Part 1): Should Procurement Really Be a “Service Provider”?
Latest General NewsLatest General News
- Week in Metals: New Steel Imports Probe Will Be Based on National Security
- US Coal Prices Up on Increased Demand
- Afternoon Coffee: SAP Announces Changes to Executive Leadership, Brightfield and Allegis to Partner
- Finance: Friend or Foe for Procurement Hires?
- Afternoon Coffee: Wal-Mart Launches Project to Reduce Emissions in Supply Chain, Big Beef’s Beef with Trump
Latest Incendiary TidbitsLatest Incendiary Tidbits
- Why Is There a Dearth of Female Supply Chain Students? A Conversation with UT-Knoxville’s Wendy Tate
- Bad Procurement: A Roundup of Recent Procurement Scandals
- Dispatches from Cuba (Part 2): On Transactions and the Cuban Supply Chain
- Dispatches from Cuba (Part 1): On Negotiation and Supply Markets
- The Millennial CPO: How Will the New Generation Transform the Supply Chain Profession?