Have you heard? We've updated the Spend Matters Almanac, our curated, online provider directory. The Almanac features over 250 provider organizations that deliver procurement and supply chain solutions. It gives basic knowledge about providers and breaks them into 21 solution categories. We've also released our annual 50 to Watch and 50 to Know lists featuring 100 companies that we think you either need to know about or keep watch in 2015. Read more about it here...
Deem is one of our 50 Providers to Watch. We will be highlighting all 100 companies (50 to Know, 50 to Watch) in our 2015 Spend Matters Almanac over the span of 100 days. All companies are listed alphabetically in the almanac, and purposely not ranked. Our first 17 will include those that will be at the ISM Conference on May 3 and 4. Deem has a past and a future, both of which make it stand out from the procurement solutions provider crowd.
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
- Best of Spend Matters Network – Week of April 20
- cloudBuy: An Enigma Wrapped Inside a Puzzle, Wrapped Inside a…Cloud?
- SciQuest 15.1: Contract Management + E-Procurement, E-Invoicing (Transcepta) and More
- Should CPOs Use Consensus Decision Making? Not Necessarily, Says Latest Research
- SciQuest’s 15.1 Release Ups the E-Procurement Ante – But How Does it Compare to Ariba and Coupa?
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- Why Optimizing Corporate Mobility Spend is More Critical than Ever
- What We Learned About Supplier Enablement From a Fortune 500 Food/Beverage Firm
- Supplier Enablement and Onboarding Lesson: Use Carrots, Not Sticks!
- Not All Spend and Suppliers Are Created Equal
- Measure Suppliers on Strategic KPIs and Factors – 10 Services Procurement Secrets (No. 9)
Latest TechnologyLatest Technology
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
- Unlucky No. 13 – Another Procurement Myth Debunked
- Setting Up Procurement Policy (and Priorities) in Smaller Companies: Where to Begin
- In the Desert on a Horse with No Name – Reflections on the IQNsiders Conference, Talent Pools and the Shimmering Future of Contingent Workforce Management
- Changing a Program From the Inside Out: Tying Organizational Transformation to Services Procurement (Part 2)
- The Case for Change Management in Procurement: From the Horses Mouth
Latest General NewsLatest General News
- The Spend Matters Almanac – Updated for 2015!
- Spend Matters 50/50: Deem – A Provider to Watch in 2015
- Afternoon Coffee: PMI Report Shows Slowdown in Manufacturing, Commerce Dept. Says US Business Investments Down
- Tungsten Insights: E-Invoicing Lessons From a Panel of Suppliers
- Tungsten Insights – Thinking Through Global Compliance vs. Global E-Invoicing
Latest Incendiary TidbitsLatest Incendiary Tidbits
- Wading In The Deep End Of The Procurement Cesspool
- 2015 Easter Spending Tops Last Year
- We Are Who We Are: Top 5 Procurement Personalities – Part 2
- Top 5 Procurement Personalities Revealed and Why Some Will Surprise You – Part 1
- Procurement Technology Tip: When Ariba/SAP Plays the Executive Card, What Should You Do?