During his strategy and keynote talk Monday at Zycus Horizon, CEO and Founder Aatish Dedhia dropped one of the more consistent, direct and humorous phrases he has ever used to describe what Zycus is not doing: pursuing the development of a “pseudo procurement technology suite.” For Dedhia, a suite is about breadth, depth and, ultimately, adoption levels. And there’s nothing “pseudo” about that. I think.
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
- Basware: Vendor Snapshot (Part 3) — Competitive and Summary Analysis
- Determine: Solution Review & Analysis
- Catalant: Vendor Snapshot (Part 1) – Background & Solution Overview
- Basware: Vendor Snapshot (Part 2) — Product Strengths & Weaknesses
- Basware: Vendor Snapshot (Part 1) — Background & Solution Overview
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- Understanding the KellyOCG Talent Supply Chain Maturity Model
- Restaurants & Retailers Clean Up Supply Chains, Remove Antibiotics and Harmful Chemicals
- 5 Changes MSPs Can Make to Adapt to the ‘New Normal’ in the Worldwide Workforce
- A Busy October In the Independent Workforce Solutions Space (Part 1)
- PSF Asks ‘What Went Wrong’ With CPS Sole-Source Contract Scandal
Latest TechnologyLatest Technology
- Integrating SAP MM and P2P: When ERP and E-Procurement Must Do a Two-Step ‘Buy’ Together
- ShiftPixy Wants to Slay the Gig Economy Compliance-Risk Dragon
- Maven, an ‘Expertise-as-a-Service’ Platform: WIP of the Week
- Reinventing Supplier Data and Intelligence Businesses: The Premise
- What Procurement Processes are Organizations Automating the Most?
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
- ICYMI: What Does Polymorphism Have to Do with Procurement? Everything!
- Survey Shows Value of Procurement Early Involvement
- Lessons From the Bagel Man to Tackle Procurement Fraud
- Strategic Irrelevance: The Real Cost of Getting Lost in the Weeds
- Achieving Bottom Line Success – Techniques Of Top-Performing Accounts Payable Organizations
Latest General NewsLatest General News
- Energy M&A Outlook: What the Halliburton-Baker Hughes Fail Tells Us About 2017
- The Week in Direct Materials: Oil Prices, China, Steel, and NAFTA
- Wipro Acquires Appirio for $500M to Reach for the Cloud, Leverage Power of the Crowd
- Upwork Skills Index: What Do the Fastest-Growing Freelancer Skills Mean to a Procurement Analyst?
- Energy, Mining, Utilities M&A Flat as Price Volatility, Uncertainty Loom
Latest Incendiary TidbitsLatest Incendiary Tidbits
- Print Procurement Coverage – Prospective Themes and Topics: Please Vote!
- A TRULY Open Supplier Discovery Network: Spend Matters Crowdsource #1
- Will Blockchain Kill Ariba, Basware, D&B and Others?
- Print, Paper, and Hard Copy Procurement: A New Category on Spend Matters
- Why Can’t Procurement Decide What to Call Itself?