Xchanging, the business technology and services firm quoted on the London Stock Exchange, has had an interesting couple of months, so it was good to get the chance to speak to Ken Lever, the CEO, and Jim Reesing, global sales and marketing director, earlier this month.
When building out broad capabilities, vendors often fail to play to their core strengths across the range of capabilities on offer. Zycus is hoping not to make the same mistake as it incorporates capabilities from the artificial intelligence and auto-classification technology that it pioneered in procurement going back well over a decade ago in the spend classification area. Leveraging and extending these capabilities, Zycus is building natural language capability into procurement-centric search. Think of it as Siri for corporate procurement.
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
- A Quiet September For Our Spend Matters Stock Portfolio
- Challenges and Changes: What Digital Transformation Means for Contingent Workforce Procurement – Part 2
- How to Create the Perfect Procurement Scorecard
- Opus Acquires Alacra: Market Possibilities and What it Means for Hiperos
- Sourcing VMS and Services Procurement Technology: Don’t Do This!
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- Global Supply Chain Risk Management and the Recent China Disaster
- Zirtual – The Sad, Seedy Saga Continues
- How AGCO Built Its Business Case for Global Supply Chain Risk Management
- Pre-Order Our August Direct Materials Sourcing Guide Today!
- The Good the Bad and the Procurement Genie: The Magic Coming to the Contingent Workforce Space
Latest TechnologyLatest Technology
- What’s Happening to Xchanging’s Procurement Solutions Offering? An Interview With the Top Team
- Siri, Procurement and Natural Language Search: Zycus Horizon 2015
- A Common Supplier Portal Vision at Zycus Horizon
- The BIQ Legacy – Affordable Spend Analysis
- Plunging Into and Analyzing the Solution Roadmap at Zycus Horizon
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
- Survey Shows Value of Procurement Early Involvement
- Lessons From the Bagel Man to Tackle Procurement Fraud
- Strategic Irrelevance: The Real Cost of Getting Lost in the Weeds
- Achieving Bottom Line Success – Techniques Of Top-Performing Accounts Payable Organizations
- Driving Sustained Value in Procurement Outsourcing Services
Latest General NewsLatest General News
- Afternoon Coffee: Trade Deficit Rises, Supply Chain Providers Are Optimistic About TPP
- ISM-NJ Holds Annual Women in Leadership Conference Next Week
- Less Tricks and More Treat: Polypropylene Prices Falling in Time for Halloween
- Afternoon Coffee: Agreement Reached in Trans-Pacific Trade, Port of Los Angeles Reduces Emissions by Record Amount
- Study: The Global Diamond Supply Chain is Tarnished