Last week, my colleague, friend and fellow blogger Tim Albinson asked me if I wanted to join him to give a breakfast chat at the SustainPro Conference this Thursday out by O'Hare at the Rosemont convention center. Our morning breakfast discussion is part of the broader conference, even though you don't need a conference pass to come to it. During the session, Tim and I will discuss best practices for managing supplier information to drive sustainable supply chain results and savings. I plan to highlight some specific findings from a recent Spend Matters Perspective that I wrote on the subject. If you're interested in attending and learning more -- or just getting a free breakfast and feigning interest in the topic -- the information is below.
- Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008
- Time: 7:30 a.m. - 8:40 a.m.
- Location: Donald E. Stephens Convention Center O'Hare
- Meeting Room: Room Number 58
- Topic: Aravo SIM Best Practices and Sustainable Supply Chain
- Grub: Full breakfast buffet will be available
If you can make it, please send an email to Jon Bovit, firstname.lastname@example.org, so Aravo can reserve your spot.
- Jason Busch