In one sense, you can never devote too much time and attention to your professional development. On the other hand, since most of us have overcommitted schedules, it is important to prioritize and be selective with your professional development plans.
An offering worth your attention is the Professional Development Seminar Series offered by the Center for Value Chain Research (CVCR) at Lehigh University. These live, in-person seminars address topics that are relevant to today's managers and executives.
The topic for the next seminar on September 16, is "Straight to the Bottom Line®: How Leading Companies Win Through Supply Management." Topics covered will include:
- How to lead successful transformation of the Supply Management function/activities
- What comprises best practices in Supply Management
- Strategic sourcing success factors
- Self-assessment exercise
- Building supply chain resiliency
- Comprehensive energy management
- Working capital management
- Supplier and buyer metrics
- Procurement talent management
A few of my colleagues and I will be leading this particular seminar at Lehigh University and we hope you'll be able to join us. For more information, click here.
Robert A. Rudzki