Miss your morning posts? Have no fear: we're here. Beginning in the 1pm Central hour today, Jason and Thomas will be live-blogging our Commodity EDGE event, happening at the InterContinental Chicago (O'Hare). Today's docket calls for a set of executive roundtable discussions:
1:30-2:30 pm: Hedging Strategies for Commodities
- Tom Hronis, Trader, FuturePath Trading
- Damon Pavlatos, Principle Partner, FuturePath Trading
2:45-3:45 pm: Advanced Sourcing Technologies
Moderated by Jason Busch
- Trevor Stansbury, Founder and President, Supply Dynamics
- Jim Wetekamp, Senior Vice President Solution Strategy, BravoSolution
- Sean Timmins, Principle Consultant, Triple Point Technology
4:00 - 5:00 pm: Forecasting, Statistical Modeling, and Building Internal Competencies
- Omer Abdullah, Co-Founder and Managing Director, The Smart Cube Inc.
Look for further coverage in 140 characters or less over on our Twitter feed: @spendmatters. Have comments of your own to add? Use hashtag #CommodityEDGE.
We'll continue our live coverage into tomorrow's main day event. Look for a return to our normal posting schedule bright and early Wednesday morning.
Are you in the Chicago area and care to join us? Come on by -- we're accepting registrations at the door.