What You Wanted To Know About Supplier Networks But Were Afraid to Ask
Categories: Industry News | Tags:
Later today (at 12:00 PM CST), I’m participating in a Spend Matters webinar with Dell’s Kevin Turner titled: 3 Ways to Earn Loyalty and Profit from Your Suppliers: Lessons from Dell. It’s not too late to sign up. Click here for the background on what we’ll be featuring. And here’s a sneak peak at some of the points that I’ll be addressing during the discussion:
- Networks aren’t like enterprise software or cloud apps today
- One size does not fit all – apples-to-apples comparisons are hard
- Networks can enable a step-change in on-boarding, transactional, management and sourcing efficiency or they can paper over smaller pain points
- Suppliers perceive different value from networks based on their pricing, size, customer relationships, marketing goals, working capital needs, desire for transactional efficiency, etc.
- Procurement and AP organizations can “lock” suppliers into networks and network fees based on eProcurement and e-invoicing software selections
- Network marketing is often quite disingenuous
What else will we bring up? Join us to find out. As one of the largest suppliers on global supplier networks today, Dell won’t pull any punches. And Kevin Turner, participating on behalf of Dell, is a true expert in supplier network nuances, variations, overall business models and value propositions for buyers and suppliers alike.
Join us to get the true supplier perspective on networks – and to learn everything about supplier networks you wanted to know but were afraid to ask! Suppliers, procurement organizations and consultants can register here for today’s Spend Matters webinar with Dell.
Wednesday, January 30: 12-1pm CST
(Can’t attent the live event? Register anyway to receive access to the slides and recorded version)