Join Spend Matters for a webinar on Thursday, March 7 sponsored by Hubwoo, a leading global provider of B2B buying and selling solutions in the cloud. Register here for “When Procurement Met Finance – How to Achieve the Hollywood Ending,” which will discuss the common mistakes procurement and finance departments make in aligning technology and processes - and most importantly, how to avoid them.
Here are some of the points that the webinar will address:
- A brief history of the relationship (and future) alignment of procurement and AP
- Bridging the gap with technology
- How to "massively enable" suppliers
- Enabling users to find the "right stuff" and close the loop following a transaction
- E-invoicing and network connectivity basics
- Advanced supplier network use cases
- Building the business case for investment
When Procurement Met Finance – How to Achieve the Hollywood Ending
Thursday, March 7 - 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM CST
Can't make the event? Register anyway to receive access to the recording and a copy of the slides.
And over on MetalMiner:
An added FYI to any readers who are aluminum buyers in the medical device, defense, transportation and/or residential construction industries: our sister site MetalMiner is also hosting a webinar on March 7 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM CST. If you work in aluminum, don’t miss the opportunity to pick up valuable insight at this free webinar, which will feature guest speakers from Kaiser Aluminum, Sapa Group and Industrial Metal Supply. Click to register for Flip the Switch: Reduce Aluminum Product Costs with Specialization (NOT Standardization).