Spend Matters and MetalMiner are pleased to announce that registration is now available for our second event of 2013: Commodity/PROcurement EDGE.
This 3-day conference, taking place October 7-9, 2013, at the Hotel Sax Chicago, follows up our popular 2012 conference, (CommodityEDGE: Sourcing Intelligence for the New Normal) and we couldn’t be more excited by how it is shaping up. The content and takeaways will be absolutely invaluable for those in a category/commodity management or sourcing role.
Top industry speakers and panelists will discuss the following topics
- Procurement, supply chain and commodity management technology market segmentation and analysis (multiple sessions)
- Procurement ERP survival guide: SAP, Ariba and beyond
- Intersections of eProcurement, e-invoicing, and supplier management
- Manufacturing and economic outlooks
- Commodity market analysis: steel, aluminum, energy, packaging, transportation and more!
- Commodity sourcing strategies and approaches, including supporting technologies (e.g., e-sourcing, commodity management) that will help to mitigate and manage volatility, and support negotiation, contracting and hedging including
- Nearshoring – including detailed cost comparisons of moving categories of spend from China to Mexico
- Conflict Minerals – building off our recent Conflict Minerals EDGE conference, we will be offering a half-day track dedicated to the topic
Additionally, the complete program will count for 12 continuing education credits/hours with ISM.
If you’d like to learn more or have a specific question about Commodity/PROcurement EDGE, please contact Brianna Tonner at btonner(at)metalminer(dot)com