This coming Tuesday, July 9th, at 10:00 AM CDT, Spend Matters and MetalMiner will be hosting a webinar that promises to shake up the notion that you need a specialized toolset to manage conflict minerals compliance. The webinar (and registration link), Conflict Minerals Technology: Compliance Through Spend Analysis and Existing Tools, will cover a broad range not only spanning how to tackle conflict minerals compliance with a prescriptive approach that leverages existing solutions in your procurement and supplier management technology portfolio, but also the current state of the conflict minerals compliance market.
The webinar will include:
- An opening discussion framing the conflict minerals conversation today (e.g., state of compliance, the law, enforcement and top issues)
- A recap of top issues from our Conflict Minerals EDGE conference
- Key business findings from recent discussions with those tasked with compliance in their companies
- Observations on how companies are using (or planning to use) technology from the event
- General role of technology in supplier management (e.g., materials traceability)
- Solving conflict minerals through technology - general approaches/themes
- Framing different technology approaches
- Approaches to taking a spend/supplier management centric approach vs. using one-off technology
- A walkthrough of one approach (courtesy of BravoSolution) that leverages existing infrastructure and tools to tackle the challenge
Join Jason Busch and Lisa Reisman for the packed hour-long webinar and Q&A: Conflict Minerals Technology: Compliance Through Spend Analysis and Existing Tools. Can’t make it to the live event? Register anyway for access to the recording and slides after the fact.