Free Webinar! M&A Watch: OB10, CombineNet, is a VMS next?
Spend Matters is holding our very first “pop up webinar” as a means to inform readers about the recent M&A activity in the space and speculate what may be coming next. But act quick, because live attendance of this event is limited to the first 100 registrants (practitioners only)! An archive will be made available to the general public one month after the event.
We wrote the following post and are offering the following research download, VMS and Services Procurement M&A: Customer Tips and Tactics (access to the brief is temporarily underwritten by Beeline) on the topic, and Jason Busch will be online on Thursday, Sept 19 to discuss:
- Recent procurement sector acquisitions (OB10, SciQuest/CombineNet)
- IPO market activity and what it means for providers (and customers)
- Potential vendor management system (VMS) acquisition candidates
- Potential VMS buyers
- Steps customers should take to ensure their interests are looked after in the case their service providers are acquired
- No related articles found