Spend Matters: What’s on the Horizon
Spend Matters and our group companies are moving in some exciting new directions!
While I can’t get into all of the specifics today, here’s a preview of what you can expect in the next few months:
- Two new site launches (backed by experts and firms in their respective industries)
- Hosting our most involved and largest event yet October 8th and 9th: Commodity/PROcurement Edge (see an interview with me on the event: here, here, and here)
- The formal launch of seven new metals price forecasts (aluminum, copper, nickel, HRC, CRC, plate, and HDG steel) with an R2 value that is off the charts (the forecasts are available today to select members of our community; join our beta program)
- A deep exploration (for the first time) of the intersection of direct materials procurement and supply chain based on a research survey conducted in partnership with ISM
- More commodity and category coverage (you asked, you will receive!) in logistics, IT, MRO, packaging, professional services (e.g., legal) and more
- A new membership program for our sister site MetalMiner
- An updated research agenda for Spend Matters Plus/Pro (over 300 companies have signed up to date!)
If you’re a solutions provider and want to learn more about working with Spend Matters and our member companies, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Practitioners interested in more than just single-seat subscription access to content (sign-up is easy online) shouldn’t hesitate to drop us a line. Even though we’ve grown up over the years, my father, William Busch, who was the first employee, is still VP of Client Services (and a site contributor as well!) He’s been here from the start and is happy to share what makes us so different when it comes to advising on the nuances of procurement solutions and related areas.
And if you want to put faces to all the voices you read on Spend Matters, we hope to see you in person in Chicago in October.
- No related articles found