Wednesday, December 11, 2013 from 9-10am Central
Even in the cloud, procurement organizations have rights: namely to securely manage their critical B2B information seamlessly across the web with their trusted trading partners. But, they must overcome cost, friction, and risks inflicted by regulators, incumbent service providers, potential "bad actors", and even themselves.
Learn how to exert your rights to 'form a more perfect union' with suppliers and internal/external IT partners!
Join Pierre Mitchell, Chief Research Officer at Spend Matters, and a special guest, who will help P2P leaders:
- Understand their rights pertaining to procurement information services and providers
- Help ensure tranquility (and alignment) between the differing objectives of internal and external stakeholders
- Provide for the common defense of data
- Secure the blessings of spend savings, and…
- Establish justice and general welfare for B2B process participants
The webcast will focus on the emerging trends in: procurement data governance & data security; cloud-based applications & networks; business value realization from existing IT investments; and a focus on Procurement Information Architectures that allow modularity and prevent "lock-in" from proprietary provider technologies and business models.
Can't make the live event? No problem - register anyway for a link to the recording and the slides.
Practitioners get priority at Spend Matters webinars. If you are a qualified practitioner, please be sure to register with your business email address (rather than gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.). Solution providers may not attend live events unless they are Spend Matters Plus/PRO subscribers.