Friday Webinar: 2014 eProcurement Forecast and Customer Recommendations
Earlier this month, Spend Matters published our 2014 eProcurement forecast and predictions, including a look at overall buying trends in the market and best practices for “sourcing” eProcurement solutions.
Join us for a practitioner-only (and Plus/PRO subscriber) pop-up webinar with Jason Busch (Click here to register), who will explore some of the highlights from the research. Our discussion will include vendor shortlists based on organizational requirements and technical considerations, as well as an overall view around market direction, including the incorporation of supplier networks and e-invoicing offerings into broader eProcurement and purchase-to-pay environments.
If you’re a PRO subscriber, you can check out our full 2014 predictions and forecast prior to the webinar:
- E-Procurement Forecast: 2014 Market Growth, Analysis, and Predictions
- E-Procurement 2014 Forecast: Customer Recommendations and Vendor Shortlists
- 2014 Predictions: The Industrialization of Services, including Procurement Services
- A Manufacturing and Procurement Outlook: Forecasts and Predictions for 2014
- 2014 Prediction: The Continued Fibrillation of the Supplier Management Market
- 2014 Predictions: The Return (and Supply Chain Evolution) of the Private B2B Marketplace
- 2014 Market Prediction: The Great Procurement Services Market Mashup… and Land Grab
Not yet a PRO subscriber? Please reach out for a free trial.
And join us on Friday, January 24 from 10-10:30 am Central to hear more!
2014 eProcurement Forecast and Customer Recommendations
Friday, January 24, 2014