Spend Matters Hiring B2B Sales Professionals, Business Developers
We are currently recruiting for multiple consultative business developers with a proven track record of closing deals and who have both relevant B2B and consultative sales experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join our company during its hockey stick take-off growth period. Multiple positions offer revenue responsibility for adding sponsors to our sites and subscribers to our premium content and membership offerings. Qualified candidates will have active engagement throughout the entire sales process, including proposal development. The position reports to the owners of the company.
What We Offer
Azul Partners, parent company for sites Spend Matters and MetalMiner (among several others), offers a generous base salary and commission schedule, casual office environment, the opportunity to work with a fun, quirky and bright group of colleagues and co-workers. Azul Partners is a fast-growing company with a strong corporate culture (plus, the role requires you to avail yourself of season tickets to the Chicago Cubs for business development purposes). More info on how to apply below.
About Our Sites
Spend Matters Network™ improves how individuals interact with their markets, creating lasting change, unlocking opportunities and enabling creative and better decisions. Spend Matters Network™ is the largest independent global B2B research and intelligence provider. We deliver groundbreaking approachable content from independent, authoritative voices. Our core and affiliate brands are built upon a scalable platform that predicts and shapes business, financial and public sector value chains.
Here are the traits and experiences we believe will make you successful in this role:
- Ability to bring in new accounts and a history of doing so in previous positions
- Must know how to identify a prospect’s business issues, probe for understanding and offer creative solutions
- Superb oral and written communication skills (starting with your cover letter)
- Consummate networker and at least 500+ connections on LinkedIn
- Software industry and/or industrial B2B business experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to create something out of nothing
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making ability; good persuasive speaking and writing skills
- Hard work ethic
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, send us a résumé, a cover letter stating why you think your background would be a fit for our company, and a response to either or both of the following questions
- What do you plan to procure this summer and why?
- What is your favorite metal and why?
Send the above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, we promise to respond to applicants quickly.