In today's special edition of Afternoon Coffee, we bring you the best of April Fool's jokes from around the web (though perhaps we should launch a "20 Hottest Procurement Pros" list??).
Over on Spend Matters UK, Peter Smith suggests that the "hot topic" for April is hotties, and that we're going to launch a "20 Hottest Procurement Pros." And a new set of procurement-based memes is born:
In other jokes:
- Pac-Man made an appearance on Google Maps
- Amazon Dash is actually a legitimately real product - no April Fool's there
- Over on Public Spend Forum, the federal government is piloting a new reverse auction method
- Sick of commuting by car? Meet Uberboat.
- Scientists are funny too: the large hadron collider geniuses have confirmed the existence of The Force.
Have a good joke? Leave it in the comments!