Deem is one of our 50 Providers to Watch. We will be highlighting all 100 companies (50 to Know, 50 to Watch) in our 2015 Spend Matters Almanac over the span of 100 days. All companies are listed alphabetically, and purposely not ranked. Our first 17 will include those that will be at the ISM Conference on May 3 and 4.
Deem has a past and a future, both of which make it stand out from the procurement solutions provider crowd. On the one hand, Deem has tremendous – if not as well known as it should be – IP and a strong set of customers in the travel area. Here, it combines a travel-booking tool with a full-featured T&E set of capabilities including support for ground transportation (in some ways, Deem featured aspects of Uber before Uber, for its corporate customers). On the other hand, Deem brings a rapidly growing set of easy-to-use capabilities in the source-to-pay area for mainstream procurement, primarily targeted at middle-market companies.
Deem is an ideal fit for:
- Small- and middle-market firms looking for P2P and T&E capability to support broad-based indirect spend coverage
- Companies (of all sizes) looking for specialized capabilities in the travel and T&E area
- Organizations looking for a cost-effective solution in specialized source-to-pay areas
- Companies (likely middle-market and smaller) looking to take advantage of leveraged/pre-negotiated pricing models within a P2P application
- Organizations placing emphasis on ease-of-use and mobile support for core T&E and P2P applications
Get your company alongside Deem and the rest of the 50/50 by signing up for a FREE Almanac listing today!