Over the 15 years since its launch in 2000, Aravo has delivered advanced supplier lifecycle management (SLM) and Master Data Management (MDM) solutions for many of the world's largest, most complex organizations. The company originated the SLM concept and has defined and led the industry with its approach to gathering and managing information about suppliers – lately adopting the broader third-party management label for its offering.
In recent years, the company has refined its solution further to become both user-friendly and highly capable right away, improving on its earlier approach that involved longer configuration periods. Aravo has a user base of over 50,000 buyers and 3 million third-parties in dozens of languages and over 100 countries
Aravo's third-party management offering should be considered for any multi-ERP, multi-business unit larger organization that needs to fully manage:
- Initial registration, pre-qualification and onboarding – the traditional supplier information management (SIM) use cases
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives – labor laws, code of conduct, workplace, safety, conflict minerals, etc.
- Regulatory compliance – e.g. anti-bribery, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, fraud, intellectual property
- Data privacy awareness and other issues across verticals, regions, countries
- MDM – creating a Golden Master record set from information across multiple ERP and best-of-breed solutions regardless of delivery (SaaS, onprem)