Resilinc is a supply risk management and market intelligence provider. We've been tracking Resilinc for many years, and it is purpose-built for global supply chain risk management within inbound supply chains. Resilinc provides multi-tier visibility into your global supplier network via a multi-tier bill of materials and supply network model, tied down to a location level, that you can then use to:
- Model your various supply risks and compliance regimes that relate to those sites, suppliers and materials in that inbound supply chain
- Provide stakeholders with a clear visual representation of what the physical supply chain looks like – a map that says more than 1,000 words
- Develop mitigation and recovery plans based on those risk types and the cost/effort to mitigate and recover from them
- Proactively monitor those risks using Resilinc's supply market intelligence content feeds and alerts
- Recover from risk more quickly via automated impact analysis to quickly communicate to key impacted stakeholders and execute the recovery plans
Resilinc is best suited to large global discrete manufacturers that have medium-to-high complex and outsourced supply chains.