Attention CPOs, procurement executives and other industry professionals: Are you still feeling the hurt from a struggling economy? Do you need to get the most out of your spend with fewer employees at your disposal, while using the technology available to reduce human cost? Let Spend Matters and ISM inform your spend decisions and clue you in on the technological capabilities coming down the pike at the first ever Global Procurement Tech Summit, March 14–16 in Baltimore, featuring the following keynote sessions:
- From the War Room: Technology Hits and Misses from the Federal Government, presented by Anne Rung, administrator, Office of Federal Procurement Policy
- Related reading: Public Sector Procurement Technology: How Not to Waste Effort (from sister site Public Spend Forum)
- Intelligent Analytics at IBM: Watson Here – How Can I Help? presented by Dan Carrell, vice president, global procurement at IBM
- Amazon Business: This is the Future of Procurement, presented by Prentis Wilson, vice president, Amazon Business
- Related reading: Amazon.com Goes Beyond AmazonSupply – Open for Amazon Business
- The Left Flank: Technology Innovation to Beat the Competition; Battle Tactics from A Fortune 500 Executive, presented by Craig Reed, global director, direct material and services, DuPont
- Related reading: The Supply Chain Talent Gap: What's a Procurement Team to Do?