Let's start with the foundation that everyone (including you) needs to focus on supply chain risk management in 2016. But what next? What are leading organizations doing in certain industries and verticals? Join Jason Busch, founder and head of strategy at Spend Matters, and Heiko Schwarz, founder and managing director at riskmethods, next Tuesday, Feb. 16, at 10:30 a.m. CST, for the 30-minute webinar Supply Chain Risk Management: 2016 Trends (from the Experts!).
What’s on the agenda? Jason and Heiko will walk you through the following, with examples, tricks of the trade and action items:
- Consider a risk perspective in your sourcing decisions to receive better TCO
- Look at ALL kinds of risks to reduce/prevent crisis costs
- Monitor risks proactively 24/7/365 to stay ahead of competition through early crisis response
- Switch from a supplier-centric focus to a holistic supply chain focus to avoid unexpected impacts from subtiers and locations
- Engage all stakeholders to incorporate a new risk management culture