Join Pierre Mitchell, chief research officer at Spend Matters, and Todd Dooley, vice president of finance at H&R Block, for a journey toward value-based evaluation where internal stakeholders are a key part of the technology selection destiny. Why Procurement and IT Should NOT Select Procurement Technology on Tuesday, Sept. 13, at 10 a.m. CDT, will cover:
- A technology selection approach that turns a traditional RFX approach on its head and basically guarantees buy-in from the start
- The new roles played by procurement, IT, power buyers, casual users and third parties
- Six key business scenarios that in turn drive P2P design and performance outcomes, which in turn drives the needed cloud technology capabilities
- Key tips and tricks to front-load your project in a way that eliminates traditional downstream implementation barriers
- How to ensure that procurement and IT can still get their objectives met as well
Sign up here!