There's still time to register for How GE is Preparing for the Future of Work on Tuesday, October 18 at 12 p.m. CDT. This hour-long presentation will feature Andrew Karpie, director of research, services and labor procurement at Spend Matters; along with Kevin Dawson, executive director, software innovation at GE Digital. Kevin and Andrew will discuss how GE has put the on-demand platform economy to work.
Items to be covered include:
- On-demand platforms and the sourcing and engagement of business expertise
- How to access the best talent for a project and how developing a freelance strategy has benefitted GE's business
- How GE Digital views the future of work
- How you can best take advantage of the on-demand economy at your company
- Any questions YOU have for the presenters to discuss
Sign up here!