Supply management executives are now, more than ever, under pressure to deliver more savings, develop and manage strategic supplier relationships, accelerate procurement cycles, and maintain process excellence. Confronted with these diverse yet consistent challenges, CPOs and sourcing professionals must seek tailored solutions that deliver rapid ROI to their business. BravoSolution offers leading software and services to fit the needs of today’s sophisticated supply management organizations. Our services organization, one of the world’s largest teams of professionals dedicated exclusively to sourcing and procurement consulting, delivers lean, targeted services to support strategic sourcing and procurement initiatives. Our industry leading software toolkit supports the full supply management lifecycle across myriad industries, geographies and business models.
As of today, over 60,000 procurement professionals in 60 different countries are benefiting from BravoSolution’s technology and services – unlocking tangible benefits such as increased process efficiency, decision support, cost reduction, improved process governance, greater quality relationships with vendors and the ability to share, understand and act upon the wealth of sourcing-related data held within their organization. BravoSolution has locations in the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Benelux, United States, Mexico, China, United Arab Emirates and Australia.
- Public and private sector organizations looking for a strong sourcing-centric suite
- Consultancies, managed services providers and business process outsourcing firms looking for a technology partner with a reputation for high integrity and trust
- Organizations looking to drive advanced approaches in sourcing and analytics
- Procurement teams and leadership that value buying not just technology, but also gaining access to broader expertise and a community
- BravoSolution Acquires P2P Provider Puridiom
- BravoSolution & Puridiom Acquisition First Take: SWOT Analysis, Customer, Partner & Competitive Considerations
- Afternoon Coffee: Petrobras Slashes Spending, Production Outlook, Intel Aims to Wipe Conflict Minerals from Supply Chain
- Basware Acquires Verian, Expanding its Reach in U.S.
- Spend and the Art of Cost Reduction: Brand New Research