Join us for Q2 and Q3 Metal Market Forecast (And How Bearish Markets Create Opportunities for Global Trade Cost Reduction) this Friday, April 24 at 9 a.m. CDT. This is your last chance to register and receive 1 CEH credit from ISM. Can’t make the live event? Register anyways and we’ll send you a copy of the slides and recording of the webinar for you to review at your convenience. Sign up today!
Ariba LIVE took place earlier this month, and while some may dismiss the latest happenings from the vendor that led the charge in creating the e-procurement market as simply trying to keep up with the Joneses (or Coupas), there was actually quite a bit of news announced at the event. And this goes beyond the headlines that suggest Ariba is beginning to assume some product leadership and innovation roles in the broader source-to-pay (S2P) market again. In a series of posts covering the event, we will tackle what we learned at LIVE and share our analysis of what the announcements mean for Ariba, its customers and competitors. In many ways, Ariba has a hard set of simultaneous battles to fight as it slashes its way to the frontlines of innovation in the S2P battleground again.
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
- Best of Spend Matters Network – Week of April 20
- cloudBuy: An Enigma Wrapped Inside a Puzzle, Wrapped Inside a…Cloud?
- SciQuest 15.1: Contract Management + E-Procurement, E-Invoicing (Transcepta) and More
- Should CPOs Use Consensus Decision Making? Not Necessarily, Says Latest Research
- SciQuest’s 15.1 Release Ups the E-Procurement Ante – But How Does it Compare to Ariba and Coupa?
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- Why Optimizing Corporate Mobility Spend is More Critical than Ever
- What We Learned About Supplier Enablement From a Fortune 500 Food/Beverage Firm
- Supplier Enablement and Onboarding Lesson: Use Carrots, Not Sticks!
- Not All Spend and Suppliers Are Created Equal
- Measure Suppliers on Strategic KPIs and Factors – 10 Services Procurement Secrets (No. 9)
Latest TechnologyLatest Technology
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
- Unlucky No. 13 – Another Procurement Myth Debunked
- Setting Up Procurement Policy (and Priorities) in Smaller Companies: Where to Begin
- In the Desert on a Horse with No Name – Reflections on the IQNsiders Conference, Talent Pools and the Shimmering Future of Contingent Workforce Management
- Changing a Program From the Inside Out: Tying Organizational Transformation to Services Procurement (Part 2)
- The Case for Change Management in Procurement: From the Horses Mouth
Latest General NewsLatest General News
- The Spend Matters Almanac – Updated for 2015!
- Spend Matters 50/50: Deem – A Provider to Watch in 2015
- Afternoon Coffee: PMI Report Shows Slowdown in Manufacturing, Commerce Dept. Says US Business Investments Down
- Tungsten Insights: E-Invoicing Lessons From a Panel of Suppliers
- Tungsten Insights – Thinking Through Global Compliance vs. Global E-Invoicing
Latest Incendiary TidbitsLatest Incendiary Tidbits
- Wading In The Deep End Of The Procurement Cesspool
- 2015 Easter Spending Tops Last Year
- We Are Who We Are: Top 5 Procurement Personalities – Part 2
- Top 5 Procurement Personalities Revealed and Why Some Will Surprise You – Part 1
- Procurement Technology Tip: When Ariba/SAP Plays the Executive Card, What Should You Do?