Although Spend360 is a relatively new entrant to the spend analytics solution space in North America, the company is well established in Europe. It commenced operations in 2011, and its founding team has been through previous startups in the sector. The firm’s experience is not only apparent in Spend360’s spend analytics technology but also in its ability to commercialize its capabilities. Since its North American launch in 2014, it has added 100 new clients in the region and now counts 400+ global customers. Spend360 has processed more than $1 trillion in spend, empowering it with a global category-level benchmarking and analytic capability that is competitively distinguished.
Be sure to reserve your spot for this one, because attendance will fill up fast. Digital Procurement in 2017: Jason Busch and Pierre Mitchell's Predictions will feature Spend Matters' top analysts, as well as D'jay Nagalkar, vice president at GEP, on Friday, Dec. 9, at 12 p.m. CST, as they discuss everything digital procurement for the year ahead. What does a CEO want? How will procurement departments be measured? (And how do you stack up?)
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- Understanding the KellyOCG Talent Supply Chain Maturity Model
- Restaurants & Retailers Clean Up Supply Chains, Remove Antibiotics and Harmful Chemicals
- 5 Changes MSPs Can Make to Adapt to the ‘New Normal’ in the Worldwide Workforce
- A Busy October In the Independent Workforce Solutions Space (Part 1)
- PSF Asks ‘What Went Wrong’ With CPS Sole-Source Contract Scandal
Latest TechnologyLatest Technology
- Determine: Re-Platforming for the S2P Future — Year-End Tech Review
- Integrating SAP MM and P2P: When ERP and E-Procurement Must Do a Two-Step ‘Buy’ Together
- ShiftPixy Wants to Slay the Gig Economy Compliance-Risk Dragon
- Maven, an ‘Expertise-as-a-Service’ Platform: WIP of the Week
- Reinventing Supplier Data and Intelligence Businesses: The Premise
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
Latest General NewsLatest General News
Latest Incendiary TidbitsLatest Incendiary Tidbits
- What Type of CPO Would Donald Trump Be?
- Print Procurement Coverage – Prospective Themes and Topics: Please Vote!
- A TRULY Open Supplier Discovery Network: Spend Matters Crowdsource #1
- Will Blockchain Kill Ariba, Basware, D&B and Others?
- Print, Paper, and Hard Copy Procurement: A New Category on Spend Matters