SynerTrade, a procurement technology suite provider, is an example of a provider upending the status quo in source-to-pay (S2P) solution development. Providers in this formerly slow-moving technology market are now developing solutions at breakneck pace, enhancing or introducing technologies at an order of magnitude more quickly than in the past. In Part 1 of this Spend Matters PRO Vendor Snapshot series covering SynerTrade, we provided an overview of the provider and its solutions, as well as a company-level SWOT analysis and summary criteria for scenarios when procurement organizations should prioritize its solutions. In this analysis, we observe how SynerTrade's solution is one of the broadest — and in a few areas the deepest — solutions available in the market today and assess the provider’s strengths and weaknesses on the solution level.
The U.K.’s decision to leave the E.U. roiled markets Friday, pummeling the pound and sending commodities linked to economic growth into a slump. As the dust clears and businesses start to consider the long, uncertain road ahead, Spend Matters has gathered its live coverage from contributors in England to explain the top six implications for procurement and supply chain organizations. Stay tuned throughout the week for expert analysis on the impact to direct materials purchasing, sourcing and supplier management considerations and much more.
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
- Online Work Intermediation Platforms: The Opportunities and Challenges in Mid-2016
- Value as a Service: Buzzword or Game Changer?
- SynerTrade: Vendor Snapshot (Part 2) — Product Strengths and Weaknesses
- SynerTrade: Vendor Snapshot (Part 1) — Background and Solution Overview
- DCR Workforce: Vendor Snapshot (Part 1) — Industry Context, Business Background and Solution Overview
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- 5 Changes MSPs Can Make to Adapt to the ‘New Normal’ in the Worldwide Workforce
- A Busy October In the Independent Workforce Solutions Space (Part 1)
- PSF Asks ‘What Went Wrong’ With CPS Sole-Source Contract Scandal
- Global Supply Chain Risk Management and the Recent China Disaster
- Zirtual – The Sad, Seedy Saga Continues
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
- ICYMI: What Does Polymorphism Have to Do with Procurement? Everything!
- Survey Shows Value of Procurement Early Involvement
- Lessons From the Bagel Man to Tackle Procurement Fraud
- Strategic Irrelevance: The Real Cost of Getting Lost in the Weeds
- Achieving Bottom Line Success – Techniques Of Top-Performing Accounts Payable Organizations
Latest General NewsLatest General News
Latest Incendiary TidbitsLatest Incendiary Tidbits
- What Procurement Practitioners Have Been Waiting For: The Chuck Norris API
- ‘Richard, If We Want to Build the Platform, All We Need to do is … Build the Platform’
- A/P and A/R Hook up in Best Procurement Parody Video Ever
- Colman’s Mustard, TA National Trading and Amazon Business: Juxtaposing Questionable Merchant Practices With Awesome Customer Service
- In Defense of Innovators — A Fond Farewell to Keith Emerson