The e-procurement and invoice-to-pay technology markets comprise literally hundreds of different providers.
This landscape definition and overview report focuses primarily on the solutions in the e-procurement and invoice-to-pay categories from a procurement and accounts payable perspective — even though there are touchpoints in several adjacent areas. In it, you'll find:
- Historical context for what gave rise to these systems in the first place
- An intro to e-Pro and I2P capabilities, as well as select points of intersection with each other
- Graphical perspectives of each of the components of this market segment
- A list of technology vendors for consideration in each area
- The concept of broader “suite” integration between these two components