When it comes to attracting top talent, there’s a lot of conflicting information about what matters most — especially around generations just entering the workforce. Beanbag chairs and corporate swag may seem like easy ways to attract prospects, but at the end of the day, employees are looking for more than just cool stuff when shopping for a job. That was the overwhelming consensus of the recently released 2016 Universum Talent Survey, which polled more than 70,000 undergraduate students on topics such as salary expectations, career trends and what they look for in an ideal organization. As procurement leaders consider implementing targeted hiring strategies in order to develop their talent landscapes, they should consider harnessing and promoting these five organizational attributes that more than scratch the surface.
I know what you’re thinking: How can ISO9001 be transformative rather than a hindrance? Of course, you might also be asking, “What the heck is ISO9001?” Let me explain. ISO9001 is a standard that spells out the requirements for a “quality management system” that companies use to show their customers that they can systematically meet their requirements. A quality system is basically about saying what you do and doing what you say.
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
- Intenda: Vendor Snapshot (Part 1) — Background and Solution Overview
- BlueCart: Vendor Snapshot (Part 3) — Competitive and Summary Analysis
- BlueCart: Vendor Snapshot (Part 2) — Product Strengths and Weaknesses
- BlueCart: Vendor Snapshot (Part 1) — Background and Solution Overview
- Pricing Trends: VMS and MSP Pricing and Trends for SOW Programs
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- Understanding the KellyOCG Talent Supply Chain Maturity Model
- Restaurants & Retailers Clean Up Supply Chains, Remove Antibiotics and Harmful Chemicals
- 5 Changes MSPs Can Make to Adapt to the ‘New Normal’ in the Worldwide Workforce
- A Busy October In the Independent Workforce Solutions Space (Part 1)
- PSF Asks ‘What Went Wrong’ With CPS Sole-Source Contract Scandal
Latest TechnologyLatest Technology
- Integrating SAP MM and P2P: When ERP and E-Procurement Must Do a Two-Step ‘Buy’ Together
- ShiftPixy Wants to Slay the Gig Economy Compliance-Risk Dragon
- Maven, an ‘Expertise-as-a-Service’ Platform: WIP of the Week
- Reinventing Supplier Data and Intelligence Businesses: The Premise
- What Procurement Processes are Organizations Automating the Most?
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
- ICYMI: What Does Polymorphism Have to Do with Procurement? Everything!
- Survey Shows Value of Procurement Early Involvement
- Lessons From the Bagel Man to Tackle Procurement Fraud
- Strategic Irrelevance: The Real Cost of Getting Lost in the Weeds
- Achieving Bottom Line Success – Techniques Of Top-Performing Accounts Payable Organizations
Latest General NewsLatest General News
- Afternoon Coffee: Hyundai Strike Prompts Supply Shortage, WTO Cuts World Trade Forecast
- Lentil Prices Plummeted in Recent Months, but will it Last?
- Eww, Canada … Gold Smuggling the Hard Way: The Week in Metals
- Afternoon Coffee: MetalMiner Launches New China Project, WTO Sides With Boeing in Trade Spat
- Plastics Markets Calm Despite Volatile Crude and Capacity Shifts