Afternoon Coffee: Procurement Execs Expect Economic Growth to Continue in 2017, Staples to Sell European Operations
U.S. economic growth will continue in 2017, according to purchasing and supply management executives surveyed for ISM’s semiannual economic forecast. The December 2016 report indicated optimism for the coming year in the manufacturing sector, with revenues expected to increase in 16 manufacturing industries. Office supply giant Staples said Wednesday it would sell a majority stake of its European operations to private-equity firm Cerberus Capital. Afternoon Coffee brings you the latest in procurement and supply chain news.
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- Understanding the KellyOCG Talent Supply Chain Maturity Model
- Restaurants & Retailers Clean Up Supply Chains, Remove Antibiotics and Harmful Chemicals
- 5 Changes MSPs Can Make to Adapt to the ‘New Normal’ in the Worldwide Workforce
- A Busy October In the Independent Workforce Solutions Space (Part 1)
- PSF Asks ‘What Went Wrong’ With CPS Sole-Source Contract Scandal
Latest TechnologyLatest Technology
- Determine: Re-Platforming for the S2P Future — Year-End Tech Review
- Integrating SAP MM and P2P: When ERP and E-Procurement Must Do a Two-Step ‘Buy’ Together
- ShiftPixy Wants to Slay the Gig Economy Compliance-Risk Dragon
- Maven, an ‘Expertise-as-a-Service’ Platform: WIP of the Week
- Reinventing Supplier Data and Intelligence Businesses: The Premise
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
Latest General NewsLatest General News
- Afternoon Coffee: Procurement Execs Expect Economic Growth to Continue in 2017, Staples to Sell European Operations
- When Procurement Takes Up 66% of Front Page News
- Afternoon Coffee: Trump Causes Manufacturing Turbulence, KPMG and Ivalua to Partner
- Afternoon Coffee: Amazon Business Launches in Germany, China Anti-Dumping Changes Loom
- From Stalwart to Wunderkind: 5 Procurement Role Models
Latest Incendiary TidbitsLatest Incendiary Tidbits
- What Type of CPO Would Donald Trump Be?
- Print Procurement Coverage – Prospective Themes and Topics: Please Vote!
- A TRULY Open Supplier Discovery Network: Spend Matters Crowdsource #1
- Will Blockchain Kill Ariba, Basware, D&B and Others?
- Print, Paper, and Hard Copy Procurement: A New Category on Spend Matters