MBA & Company, based in London and founded in 2009, is a provider of an online marketplace platform which — as perhaps suggested by its name — allows enterprises to engage independent business consultants. The company’s platform and network of consultants is bundled with a set of services — namely account management, final matching of candidates to client requirements and upstream vetting of talent. MBA’s platform and services effectively support a full lifecycle of source-to-pay (S2P) solutions (i.e., from talent sourcing to payment).
Global supply chains are becoming increasingly “digitized,” as companies improve business processes and operate more efficiently using new technologies. Suppliers are investing in more advanced technologies and buying organizations are implementing more advanced solutions to procure goods and services. Manufacturers, specifically, are feeling the impacts of the growing digital world. A recent survey of manufacturers by the MAPI Foundation shows supply chain pressures are driving automation activity in the manufacturing industry.
Latest Plus & PROLatest Plus & PRO
- SynerTrade: Vendor Snapshot (Part 1) — Background and Solution Overview
- DCR Workforce: Vendor Snapshot (Part 1) — Industry Context, Business Background and Solution Overview
- POOL4TOOL: Vendor Snapshot (Part 3) — Summary Analysis and Recommendations
- POOL4TOOL: Vendor Snapshot (Part 2) — Strengths and Weaknesses
- 10 Supply Chain Areas Needing Gene Therapy: Supply Network Information Models — The Missing DNA in the Digital Supply Chain (Part 4)
Latest Sourcing & CategoriesLatest Sourcing & Categories
- 5 Changes MSPs Can Make to Adapt to the ‘New Normal’ in the Worldwide Workforce
- A Busy October In the Independent Workforce Solutions Space (Part 1)
- PSF Asks ‘What Went Wrong’ With CPS Sole-Source Contract Scandal
- Global Supply Chain Risk Management and the Recent China Disaster
- Zirtual – The Sad, Seedy Saga Continues
Latest Process & Best PracticeLatest Process & Best Practice
- ICYMI: What Does Polymorphism Have to Do with Procurement? Everything!
- Survey Shows Value of Procurement Early Involvement
- Lessons From the Bagel Man to Tackle Procurement Fraud
- Strategic Irrelevance: The Real Cost of Getting Lost in the Weeds
- Achieving Bottom Line Success – Techniques Of Top-Performing Accounts Payable Organizations
Latest General NewsLatest General News
- Afternoon Coffee: U.S. Manufacturing Production Hits 3-Month High, ‘Brexit’ Vote Today
- Lystable Announces $11M Series A Round To Fund US Expansion
- Afternoon Coffee: FAA Releases Commercial Drone Regulations, Tesla Offers to Acquire SolarCity
- Randstad Acquires Online Freelancer Platform twago: A Watershed Moment in Contingent Workforce Management?
- Trucking: Lock in Rates Now
Latest Incendiary TidbitsLatest Incendiary Tidbits
- What Procurement Practitioners Have Been Waiting For: The Chuck Norris API
- ‘Richard, If We Want to Build the Platform, All We Need to do is … Build the Platform’
- A/P and A/R Hook up in Best Procurement Parody Video Ever
- Colman’s Mustard, TA National Trading and Amazon Business: Juxtaposing Questionable Merchant Practices With Awesome Customer Service
- In Defense of Innovators — A Fond Farewell to Keith Emerson