Sapphire Dispatch 2: SRM 7.0 Ramp-Up Facts/Figures

I'm sitting live in the procurement afternoon break-out session at Sapphire and thought I'd share a few quick facts that I just learned about the ramp-up program for SAP SRM 7.0. As many of you probably know, ramp-up began in November 2008. According to SAP, "greater than 40 customers" participated in the ramp-up program. The global break-out of the ramp-up program was 57% EMEA, 32% Americas, 11% Asia Pacific. I will say that I had a difficult time locating references in North America for the program (as did at least one industry analyst that I traded notes with throughout the program term). SAP noted that 35% of the ramp-up participants were SRM upgrades and the remaining 65% were new implementations. "Just under ten" customers have emerged from ramp-up and gone live to date.

Jason Busch

Share on Procurious

Discuss this:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.