Beeline is a market leader in software solutions for sourcing and managing the extended workforce. Offering intelligent workforce solutions, Beeline helps procurement, sourcing, and human resources professionals optimize costs, reduce risks, and add value into their contingent labor programs.
Award-winning business intelligence, superior technology, a global network of local knowledge, and service-driven colleagues dedicated to client success make Beeline an essential business partner for today’s leading enterprises. To learn more, visit beeline.com.
Beeline is a strategic and independently operated business unit of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 employees and around 5,100 branchesin 60 countries and territories around the world, the AdeccoGroup offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
- Going through any type of VMS selection process
- They want tips and program tools to expand VMS penetration in existing programs
- Needing to support a global contingent labor program
- They want competition among their procurement technology software providers for innovation without sacrificing integration (rather than counting all their SaaS eggs in one big SAP basket)
- Wanting to incorporate the management of freelancers and independent contractors at the core of a services procurement program – or as a tightly coupled adjunct to managing traditional contingent/staffing labor