BravoSolution is a leading global strategic procurement solution provider. Our procurement technology platform and practitioner experience help more than 600 companies and over 100,000 procurement professionals in over 70 countries unlock the power of procurement to drive financial performance, develop procurement organizational excellence, manage risk and influence innovation.
BravoAdvantage, part of the BravoSolution suite of products, is the strategic procurement platform that enables a cycle of visibility, collaboration and development throughout your procurement process.
Powered by a unique supplier-focused approach that integrates supplier lifetime value throughout the entire procurement process, BravoAdvantage provides the visibility, insight and transparency needed to power and improve every procurement initiative and decision.
The BravoAdvantage suite and includes: Savings Management, Spend Analysis, Supplier Value Management, Sourcing, Contract Lifecycle Management, Procurement, and Invoicing.
Benefits of BravoAdvantage include full lifecycle process support that increases maturity, integrates both strategic and tactical processes and enables cross-functional collaboration. The single platform increases efficiency by ensuring organizations experience a single user interface and that data is consistent across processes which lowers administrative overhead while improving operational transparency.
BravoSolution’s approach to strategic procurement consistently delivers business outcomes to enable customers to outperform their performance objectives. BravoSolution has direct operations in 18 offices located in 12 countries across 4 continents, employing more than 600 procurement experts. To learn more, visit bravosolution.com, follow us on Twitter @BravoSolution and connect with us on LinkedIn.BravoAdvantage Get More Savings!
- Founded: 2001
- Headquarters in Chicago, with additional offices in Australia, Benelux, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, the Nordics, Pakistan, China, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the U.K.
- Number of employees (range): 501–1,000
- Total annual revenue (range): $51 million–$100 million
- Percentage of revenue from procurement/supply: 100%
- Serves customers in North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australasia
- Customers include KraftHeinz, Henkels & McCoy, C.R. Bard, AutoGrill, McDonald's, Ferrero, Deutsche Post DHL Group, Geox, L'Oreal, Ferrari, Siemens, Dover, Walter Investments
- Industries served include industrial manufacturing/materials, public sector, consumer packaged goods, retail, energy and utilities
- Available modules: spend analysis, sourcing, sourcing optimization, supplier relationship management, contract lifecycle management, e-procurement, invoicing
- BravoSolution's native integration module (BravoSolution Integration Manager) is an open-standard web services platform compliant with a number of EAI/integration technologies, including Talend, Mulesoft, Tibco, SAP, Oracle and Dell Boomi
Background & OverviewThe procurement technology and solutions market is one with a wide degree of choice for customers. Procurement organizations that want to prioritize absolute capability in specific functional areas (modules) or technology innovation (e.g., platform as a service) can have their pick of providers. Organizations that want integrated suite capabilities also have an array of choices, and those that want to prioritize usability and adoption have choices, too. But if you want a broader combination of these capabilities in a single provider, the choices narrow significantly, especially at the suite level. At the intersection of these requirements is where BravoSolution comes in. This source-to-contract provider that historically has partnered for procure-to-pay capabilities — and will soon have its own P2P solution based on initially integrating and enhancing and ultimately re-platforming Puridiom, a recently acquired asset — excels compared with its peers. For procurement organizations looking for more advanced, single-suite source-to-contract functional capability from a single provider that includes integrated spend/ procurement analytics with core sourcing, sourcing optimization and both basic and advanced supplier management capabilities, BravoSolution is likely to be a strong shortlist candidate to consider. Today, BravoSolution has limited suite competitors that can closely or fully check the box in these areas. Even fewer still are the competitors that can demonstrate the value of a suite approach by showing the benefits at the intersection of these areas rather than just the modules themselves, while still covering all the other ground it does. Competitors include:
- SAP Ariba