DCR Workforce is the provider of cutting-edge Smart Track, our cloud-based, vendor-neutral, innovative Vendor Management System (VMS) that provides contingent workforce management and service procurement solutions, and Smart Track xCHANGE, the leading platform for suppliers and contingent workers.
DCR provides a unified approach to manage all aspects of contingent workforce engagement and deliver insight into your services spend.
We are an award-winning company that collaborates with our customers to deliver exceptional results, and we’re honored and humbled to be included in the prestigious Spend Matters’ 50 Providers to Know as well as recipients of several other industry awards and accolades.
When we work with you, we develop a true partnership enabling us to discover and configure the exact solution you’re looking for, taking you from implementation to operation and beyond, throughout the life of the program.
Smart Track excels at being one of the most innovative Vendor Management Systems solutions in the industry, as attested to from our numerous awards and lifelong customers.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your demo today.
- Founded: 1995
- Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, with offices in Sydney; Toronto; Hyderabad, India; Hertfordshire U.K.; Singapore; and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Number of employees: 201–500
- Percentage of revenue from procurement/supply: 92%
- Serves customers across all continents
- Customers include Lockheed Martin, Discover Financial Services and Arizona Power Systems
- Industries served include financial services, manufacturing, technology, energy & utilities, construction, business & professional services and telecoms & media