Resilinc is the leading provider of supply chain resiliency solutions and delivers scalable enterprise solutions that enable supply chain professionals to gain visibility across multiple tiers of their complex, global supply chains. With a comprehensive offering that encompasses multi-tier supply chain mapping, single points of failure analytics, global disruption event monitoring and management, mitigation workflow, and part-level supply chain compliance programs such as conflict minerals, Resilinc has become the leader in comprehensive supply chain resiliency solutions. Resilinc helps customers achieve supply chain resiliency through innovative and patent-pending technology, an extensive resiliency-driven supply network, and a proven comprehensive enterprise scale solution that delivers strong value to both clients and supplier partners.
- Model your various supply risks and compliance regimes that relate to those sites, suppliers and materials in that inbound supply chain
- Provide stakeholders with a clear visual representation of what the physical supply chain looks like – a map that says more than 1,000 words
- Develop mitigation and recovery plans based on those risk types and the cost/effort to mitigate and recover from them
- Proactively monitor those risks using Resilinc's supply market intelligence content feeds and alerts
- Recover from risk more quickly via automated impact analysis to quickly communicate to key impacted stakeholders and execute the recovery plans