SynerTrade develops and implements best practice software technologies for all procurement processes. Our unique selling point is the intelligent SynerTrade Accelerate application suite. This suite comprises a variety of dedicated applications for integral business processes in:
• Strategic and Operative Procurement (buy)
• Supplier Live Cycle Management including Contract Management (innovate)
• Data Harmonization, Business intelligence, Spend Analysis (perform)
Each application has been developed according to an absolute best practice standard, and is continuously being further developed. All applications can be combined in any manner to create a uniform, seamless and individualized comprehensive solution.
More than 230 customers worldwide, among them 50 Fortune 1000 companies and 10 DAX30 listed companies, have placed their trust in our proven expertise and specialized knowledge for over a decade. We live by our company values.
In doing so, we guarantee our customers more than just successful implementation of technology. We also ensure long-term protection of their investment, a solid partner and increased innovative potential, competitiveness and productivity.
SynerTrade has global range: New York, Sao Palo, Paris, Munich, Copenhagen, Malmo, Brasov, Milan, Dubai, and Shanghai.
Whether you are a major corporation or a medium-sized company, we speak your language.
- Founded in 1999
- Ownership: 90% of shares recently acquired by investment firm Digital Dimension
- More than 500 global customers
- $500 billion in spend managed in the system
- 15 global offices on four continents to serve its international client base
- Transitioning to cloud business model (software) as primary focus — less than one-third of 2016 revenue comes from services
- Roughly 85% of revenue comes from European customers, with a goal to expand more internationally
- Technology platform is organized as a set of tightly integrated apps that can be turned on or off as needed
- Rapid development and product releases: 28 apps available summer 2016; 34 available by end of 2016
- Mobile friendly — apps (on iOS and Android) enable basic visibility, workflows and status tracking
- Worldwide partnership with Capgemini provides the organization with implementation and additional support
SynerTrade: Unique Value and Differentiation
- For strategic procurement and portfolio/category management, prescriptive workflow, capabilities and technology integrated into core solution (informed by Kraljic, AT Kearney and related methodologies)
- A broad technology platform that is organized as a set of tightly integrated "apps" that can be turned on or off as needed
- Strong breadth of capabilities (strategic and transactional) combined with solution depth in specific core areas and cross-suite integrated capabilities: strategic sourcing support and category management, contract management, P2P, dashboard, risk intelligence, workflow, etc.
- Relatively new platform technology is mobile-friendly, easy to use (generally), offers role-based orientation, workflow configuration, flexible back-end systems integration (including but not limited to ERP) and integrated analytics
- Strong experience and support in European market — customers across industries, local process knowledge, supply market understanding, etc.
Characteristics of Organizations that Use SynerTradeThe best potential customers for SynerTrade include those organizations that require:
- An end-to-end (suite) technology approach
- Prescriptive solutions to help with sourcing/category/supplier portfolio strategy management, planning and execution
- Need to support and manage complex use cases for strategic procurement from an operational perspective
- Enabling and integrated capabilities outside the modules of the platform itself: cross-module/suite analytics, native mobile support, globalization (language, currency, etc.)
- Flexibility in deployment approaches and ability to pivot the degree of configuration/interoperability over time — from the most simple (and fast) deployments to the most complex (and complete)
- A degree of comfort working with a provider with a strong and cross-border European base of operation, or a willingness to be an early customer in North America
CompetitorsGeneral SynerTrade competitors include:
- SAP Ariba