Data Intensity’s Enrich Procurement services combine Oracle’s leading procurement applications with Data Intensity expertise in procurement and IT best practices to deliver Procure-to-Pay process transformation in order to provide greater visibility into purchase behavior and cost saving opportunities.
Our services include:
• Spend analytics
• Contract management
• Supplier management
• Enriched iProc
Supported Oracle EBS Modules and Cloud Services: Procurement Command Center, Spend Classifier, Sourcing, Procurement Contracts, Purchasing, Business Intelligence, iProcurement, iProcurement Information Discovery, iSuplier Portal, Service Procurement, Supplier Lifecycle Management, Supplier hub, Master Data Management, Supplier Qualification Management, Financials, Expenses, Automated Invoice Processing, Webcenter Forms Recognition.
About Data Intensity
Data Intensity is the largest independent managed services provider for Oracle enterprise applications, as well as database, middleware, and BI technologies. Our expertise in infrastructure and platforms help organizations optimize their software investments and business processes, achieving higher availability, performance, velocity, and scalability. We provide a complete portfolio of lifecycle services including strategy, implementation, upgrade and ongoing support across platforms — on-premises/private cloud, public cloud, or hybrid cloud. Our solutions combine best-in-category technology, world-class services, a flexible business model, and deep expertise gained from partnering with 650+customers.
Why Data Intensity?
• Customer success is our top priority – We are dedicated to building and managing enterprise solutions that align the architectures, processes, methodologies and tools with the unique needs of each customer.
• Broad and deep expertise – We deliver full-stack solutions including design, implementation and ongoing support from the OS through the application. We provide purpose-built tools, ITIL-compliant processes and extensive expertise creating solutions that solve complex problems. Our team of procurement experts are known for implementing procurement and IT best practices.
• Complete application lifecycle support from one vendor – Our company is tightly integrated to deliver throughout the lifecycle of your applications and databases from design, implementation, upgrade, enhancement, and support.
• Hybrid, private and public cloud solutions for Oracle applications – We help organizations embrace a variety of cloud strategies with a platform-agnostic approach. Our cloud services help organizations protect their technology investments and leverage innovation through cloud whether– on-premises, private and public cloud (Amazon, Microsoft and Oracle), or SaaS.
• Global delivery at scale – We provide the benefit of in-country communication and offshore economics.
Our latest achievements:
– Named one of the top Companies That Matter Most In Data
– Nominated as one of the 50 to Know in 2017
– Identified as one of the 10 Fastest Growing Oracle Solution Providers
– Launched Cloud Management and Integration Services for private and public clouds (Amazon, Microsoft and Oracle)
Implementations and Projects: 3225+
Data Center Migrations: 650+
Cloud Migrations: 150+
Databases supported: 15,000+
Certifications: our staff has earned 2800+
Oracle specializations: 18+;
Professionals Worldwide: 800+ in 12 offices across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific
Amazon Cloud Certified.
Data Intensity Credentials