Deloitte takes a holistic view of the supply chain to drive integrated solutions, and has been identified as a leader among Supply Chain Consulting firms based on its breadth and depth of Sourcing and Procurement services.
Deloitte has developed a deep expertise in:
– Indirect Sourcing & Procurement
– Direct Sourcing & Procurement
– Supplier Management & Collaboration
– Category Management Strategy Development
– Spend Analytics
– Supplier Risk Management
– Tax Calculation & Compliance
– Planning & Sourcing Integration
We help our clients with:
– Business Case & Roadmap Development
– Operating Model Development
– Process & Value Realization-Focused Design
– Technical Solutions Implementation
– Change Management & Communications
– Training (Process, Policies & Procedures, Technology)
– Global Deployment Strategy & Execution
– Category Taxonomy Definition
– Reports & Dashboards Implementation
– Supplier & Catalog Enablement
Deloitte’s 1,500+ experienced Sourcing & Procurement global practitioners have helped our clients:
– Address over $175 billion in spend (to date)
– achieve average savings of 10-20% per category, with projects at 300+ clients globally
– Develop strategies for more than 250 spend sub-categories
Deloitte is also a leading Systems Integrator, with a focus on key solutions like SAP Ariba and Coupa. We have led more than 100 SAP Ariba and 25 Coupa implementations to date. Our largest implementations span 70+ countries.
50 to Know / 50 to Watch / Future 5
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.
We believe that we’re only as good as the good we do.
All the facts and figures that talk to our size and diversity and years of history, as notable and important as they may be, are secondary to the truest measure of Deloitte: The impact we make in the world.
So, when people ask, “What’s different about Deloitte?” the answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped Deloitte member firm clients, our people, and sections of society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems, or make meaningful progress. Deeper still, it’s in the beliefs, behaviors, and fundamental sense of purpose that underpin all that we do.
With more than 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 245,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
For us, good isn’t good enough. We aim to be the best at all that we do—to help clients realize their ambitions, to make a positive difference in society, and to maximize the success of our people. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
That’s what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we are, nor what services we offer. What really defines us is our drive to make an impact that matters in the world.