IntegrityNext is a leading global solution for supply chain sustainability and compliance monitoring. IntegrityNext enables companies to quickly and cost-effectively check their supplier base against sustainability-related regulations (e.g. the German Supply Chain Act), standards (e.g. international human and labour rights), and voluntary commitments (e.g. supply chain decarbonization / Net Zero). IntegrityNext helps its clients identify and manage ESG risks along the value chain, improving sustainability performance and reducing reputational and financial risks.
IntegrityNext covers 26 topics across the areas Environmental, Social and Governance.
Around 200 customers collectively monitor approx. one million suppliers in 199 countries on the IntegrityNext platform.
50 to Know / 50 to Watch / Future 5
IntegrityNext empowers companies with an ESG risk management platform to improve sustainability performance and meet regulatory ESG requirements.
With IntegrityNext, companies can instantly establish and integrate an end-2-end ESG risk management process that aligns with international standards and regulations as well as voluntary commitments such as net-zero targets. Benefit from 1 million supplier sustainability profiles always up to date with the latest ESG legislation.
– Country and Industry Risk Analysis
– Supplier Assessments on 26 sustainability & compliance topics, adhering to international standards and regulations
– Quality and Certificate Validation by team of ESG experts
– Critical News Monitoring scanning around one billion messages a day to identify risk and malpractice associated with suppliers
– Preventive and Corrective Actions
– GRI-certified CSR report at the click of a button
Critical News Monitoring