Procurence Meercat seamlessly connects Procurement, Quality Management and Compliance/HSE departments in one software platform. Think of it as a S2P platform on steroids!
We help companies create transparency in their supplier base, decrease supply chain risk and streamline internal supplier management, communication and sourcing processes to lower the overall cost of procurement.
Our award-winning software is particularly suitable for fast-growing companies with multiple ERP systems and complex, ever-changing product range, as well as project-based companies from the wind/oil/gas industries.
Finalists of Procurement Leaders World Procurement Awards ’22, winners of PSML Procurement Leader ‘2021, audited by Germany’s biggest organisation for procurement professionals (BME – Bundesverband Materialwirtschaft, Einkauf und Logistik e.V.).
50 to Know / 50 to Watch / Future 5
Our software is created by procurement consultants who UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS and think with them and for them.
We offer high flexibility – both “out-of-the-box” and through new function development with our clients. Finally, our licenses have no limits – “all-you-can-eat” for one low annual fee.
The system is composed of tightly integrated functional cores (that can be enabled/disabled on demand):
(1) Supplier Management & Communication (on-boarding, master data, KPIs, savings, contract and commodity management)
(2) Supplier Risk and Compliance (risk indices, risk response, sustainability assessments)
(3) Sourcing (RfX, POs, ASNs, Savings Tracker, Capacity Planning, Price List Management, Supplier Innovation Sourcing)
(4) New Product Introduction (parts, target costing, PPAP/APQP, Compensation claims)
(5) Integrated Quality Management (NCR/8D, Quality Score, Technical Reviews)
(6) Project Resource Management component – staffing, HSE, construction project compliance across the supply chain.
Our typical customer is a fast-growing international company with multiple locations across the world and many unconnected ERP systems. As such, they often suffer from lack of transparency and need to co-ordinate their processes on a global level.
We are industry-independent, and target any type manufacturing company. We have very strong compliance/HSE and Project Resource Management component that makes us particularly useful for construction / wind / renewables / oil & gas industry.
Ease of use and low entry price make us also suitable for medium sized companies.
Strategic procurement functions
• Supplier Management incl. Onboarding
• Supplier Portal (CMS / Guidelines / etc.)
• Supplier Performance & Development
• Supply Chain Compliance (audits, certificates, conflict minerals, etc.)
• Supplier Risk Management & Supply Chain Risk Response (we integrate with riskmethods, ecovadis, EulerHermes, IntegrityNext, D&B)
• New Product Introduction (NPI) & Target Costing
• Supplier Innovation Sourcing
Operational procurement functions
• Contract Management
• Sourcing (RfX)
• Purchase Orders & ASNs
• Capacity Management (production schedule confirmations)
• Price List Management
• Savings Management (cost cutting projects)
• Production Tool Management
• Global Part Approval Process (PPAP/APQP)
• Non-Compliance Reports / 8D
• Compensation Claim Management
• Total Quality Score
Insider Information on Procurence
Insider members can get detailed information on market fit, capabilities on Procurence.
Read more in the Hub
meercat is a communication platform for procurement
Award winning software for Procurement and Quality Management
Key functional modules in the system
New features added every month
Just released: Meercat version 9