Supplios provides a modern supplier portal designed to help industrial manufacturers manage supplier data, sourcing, supplier quality, supplier performance, onboarding, and compliance of their direct-material suppliers in a single easy-to-use platform.
In Their Own Words: Supplios
Supplios provides a modern supplier portal platform designed to help growing manufacturers and OEMs work faster, better, and more efficiently with their direct-material suppliers.
The easy-to-manage, easy-to-deploy platform helps companies consolidate supplier information, centralize supplier communication, and modernize many of the manual supplier-related processes otherwise managed through spreadsheets and email.
The Supplios platform is an all-in-one platform that integrates many of the key supplier-related functions important to any manufacturing business, breaking down organizational data silos and enabling faster, more efficient operations.
- Comprehensive sourcing (source-to-contract) module purpose-built for direct material procurement.
- Flexible RFQ/RFP structures, adaptable to virtually any RFx scenario.
- Highly customizable RFQ templates, ideal for cost breakdown worksheets, structured pricing formulas, and other structures commonly used in direct-material sourcing.
- Supplier Quality / Delivery claims management, with customizable claim data, customizable SCAR workflows with built-in 8D / 5-why / CAPA best practices.
- NPI Quality management, including APQP / PPAP modules, highly customizable to existing company processes
- Audit module with customizable audit workflows, self-assessments, action item tracking, and report generation
- Automated supplier notifications, quality alerts, and action item follow up
Compliance & Contract Management
- Automatically gather all relevant supplier compliance documents such as ISO certificates, insurance documents, and supplier information requests, with direct supplier uploads, automatic expiration tracking, and built-in notifications
- Supplier contract / NDA / supply-agreement management, with automatic gating of confidential information
- Easy-to-use reporting and management tools that make managing supplier compliance a breeze
- Automated supplier onboarding workflows, integrated with compliance document collection
- Customizable workflows with conditional routing, API integrations for collecting supplier risk data and updating other internal systems (ERP)
- Public-facing supplier registration pages, or invite-only onboarding workflows
Supplier KPIs & Performance Management
- Real-time supplier KPI tracking, including interactive scorecards, alerting, and report generation
- Automatically block suppliers from new projects if scores drop below specific thresholds
- Implement balanced scorecards, using 1st-party or 3rd-party data, with zero manual effort
- Native API integrations with most ERP, PLM, and QMS systems to intelligently share & preserve master data
- Pull in part information / drawings direct from PLM systems when preparing RFQs to greatly reduce effort by engineering and sourcing teams
- Pull in actual spend data to compare against new supplier quotes, and integrate with existing P2P tools
Supplios is the system of choice for fast-moving, growing companies. With implementations schedules measured in days and weeks, not months and years, you can be up-and-running with minimal effort. Loved by internal supply-chain teams, and their suppliers, across six continents.
Contact the Supplios team to learn how easy it is to get started.